Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move in Desert , Turn You Exercise in Adventure

How to walk in Desert or how to enjoy Desert, so you need ride quad bike or dune buggy to walk and enjoy in Dubai. Turn to your exercise in Adventure moment.

The Dune Buggy is such a great experience that you are capable to explore the Desert. Get excitement from unique and memorable experience in the warm dessert terrains. Zoom across the golden dunes with dune buggy tour Experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It sounds interesting, @sarahdxb . I have not been to Dubai but I have been to the Michigan Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes several times. The dune buggy rides are indeed fun. But if you want a good workout, try climbing the dunes on foot. They never end! And it seems to be one step forward and two steps back. But my grandkids love it!

Best Answer

I have not been to Dubai however I have been to the Atacama Desert in South America. It is the highest and dryest desert in the world. The Chilean government is strict about what you can do there. You cannot use a dune buggy and you cannot walk on the dunes. See this picture to explain why. I did a lot of hiking while I was there. It is a fantastic place.

Atacama Desert ChileAtacama Desert Chile 

Best Answer

Yeah, Every Desert is Beautiful,  but its hard to walk in Desert that's  why some people using dune buggy to explore the desert.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah Its amazing, But Here in Dubai the Dune buggies are allowed to explore the Arabian Desert. you can see the video.

Best Answer
0 Votes