Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic is not charging at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 2year old Ionic is not charging and turning on at all. I have cleaned up the pin at the back of watch as well as the cable and still it is not working. I have switched from wall charging to laptop charging and still it is not working. What can I do more and there are no service centre in Singapore?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey, I am having the same problem with my Ionic. Tried to follow every step and nothing helped at all. The only thing that is rest is to "reset to factory settings". I am just hoping that fitbit will see that there are more people here having the same issue and standard procedures like resetting, unpairing, turn bluetooth off/on, deleting from the bluetooth list and so on and on. Nothing of that is helping. Seems like it's either with the bluetooth itself on the watch or maybe something went wrong cause the updates don't work for the ionic ( different from Versa, Sense, Ace and so on) 

Best Answer

Yo tengo el mismo problema, mi ionic se descargo completamente y hoy no carga desde hace ratos he intentado y nada, no se que hacer

Best Answer

Hey, none of the stuff mentioned earlier helped so I had to "reset to factory settings" and pair Ionic again. It helped, but data for 10 days is gone.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes