Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased my Ionic and the charging is terrible. The first time I managed to get it charging from a computer, having already tried a USB charger on a wall socket. This time the Fitbit has no battery and refuses to charge from either a computer or the wall socket. I only bought it on Saturday so it’s only 6 days old. What else can I do to get it charging. I’ve read the help items and it won’t even reboot as the battery is completely dead.  Thinking about just taking it back to the shop and giving up on it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi 

I think if you look at the posted on here, you might need to act fast! Get your money back ASAP. 

I wish I could say I am surprised that it has broken after 6 days, but just read the people who are in the same situation as you, and even if it does get a temp fix, you will be back on here, like so many of us, being a very unsatisfied customer in a matter of months, while all Fitbit say is Warranty Warranty Warranty.

I will say one thing, Fitbit are helping people with their running.............Running back to the shop they bought it from to exchange it for a Smart Watch that works!! 😉 

Good Luck.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @lizjward. It's good to see you participating in the community, @Rich-56.

@Rich-56 Thank you for your input and suggestion. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding.

@lizjward Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend confirming our troubleshooting tips in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes