Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My Ionic Classic no longer vibrates when an alarm is set or on notifications including hitting my step target. I have tried various steps including restarting, unpairing and repairing, tried the stopwatch which did not vibrate and restarted it again. Any suggestions as to what else I should try would be welcome!

I have already had to have my first watch when it would not turn on and now this watch seems to be malfunctioning. It is disappointing and makes me question my choice of fitness tracker! 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Talman Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the vibration issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi

Thanks for your response! I have been on chat and the guy from support was brilliant and has processed a replacement for me!

Take care and stay safe! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Talman That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that our Support team took care of your case and you will be back on track with a replacement unit soon. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often and please stay safe you too! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes