Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a hand me down iconic watch, the first few days it was working fine so was the fitbit app. But lately it has not been letting me add apps to the watch and its not letting me change my wallpaper, I have restarted my phone multiple times but it hasn't done anything for the matter. So I removed my iconic to see if that would work but now I can't add my iconic back.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Amelia.B. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to set up your Fitbit Ionic again.

As, @Odyssey13 mentioned, there's a voluntary recall for Fitbit Ionic.  Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Amelia.B  the Ionic is under a voluntary recall - click to learn more. There is no support for it and it has been discontinued. It's possible the owner of the Ionic registered it and it was deactivated. You might want to ask them.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Amelia.B. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to set up your Fitbit Ionic again.

As, @Odyssey13 mentioned, there's a voluntary recall for Fitbit Ionic.  Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer