Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which tracker is the lightest ?

hello Fitbit community,

i am looking for the tracker which is the lightest (and have vibration mode).

At least less than 9 gram, but the lighter the better

i do not need any function expect vibration and alarm/event reminder

thanks in advance for help

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @davidfromnl I have the Inspire 3 and it's the lightest Fitbit I've ever owned, Can't tell you the weight of it, so I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by with some information.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello there @davidfromnl. Welcome to the Fitbit Community. @Odyssey13 Thanks for flagging this post with us. 

I actually agree with what Odyssey said. The Fitbit Inspire 3 could be one of the lightest devices we have ever dropped. It is around 19 grams, if you include the band.

Best Answer

thanks both of you for the answer.
I should buy a second hand fitbit inspire HR tomorrow and i will be keep on looking for the lightest tracker.

I do not use the band, actually my use of the tracker is very unusual. I just wear it in a hat to practice for lucid dreaming:

the vibrations from many alarm/event remind me to do reality checks during the day,  at night i will use another device on my head which can vibrate during my REM sleep (part of the sleep were you are dreaming the most).

I already have a tracker from another brand, it is 15,9 GR and i feel it is too heavy to wear it all day long.  

Best Answer

@davidfromnl Thank you for sharing your unique use case. It's interesting to hear how you're using the tracker and I really hope the Fitbit Inspire HR works well for you.

Have a good one. 

Best Answer

the inspired HR is only 6,9 gr i am already wearing it in my beanie, i can feel the difference with my previous 15,9 gr model.

is there a way to adjust vibration and turn off automatic snooze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@davidfromnl I have to say that Inspire HR is not a device that comes with a lot of settings. It has default settings for vibration and snooze. They are not changeable, Inspire HR automatically goes into snooze mode if you ignore the alarm for more than 1 minute. 

Best Answer