Allow user comments as part of the Fitbit user survey.

The Fitbit user community survey needs fields where users can comment. The survey is poorly written and appears to be designed to provide a desired result.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Podunk, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing user to add comments as part of the Fitbit Community Forums survey. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

fowler_frog
Recovery Runner

Yes, I would like a comment box where we could pin point our specific issue or provide details about the issue.

Example, listed reasons for dissatisfaction is that the thread hasn't been commented by a Moderated for a long time. It would be helpful if we said how long it has been since a Moderated commented (e.g., was "long time" over 2 weeks or 8 months, or 2 years).

Another listed reason is "waiting for Fitbit to resolve the issue." It would be informative to know what the issue is, and how long the customer has been waiting.

For example, many users have been waiting almost 4 years now for an "Other" gender option to be given because either they (or the person they are buying it for) doesn't identify with the "Male" or "Female" and they don't want to be automatically misgendered every time they (or a loved one) looks at the "Cardio Fitness" section of the app and Fitbit.

JustMeOnHere
Jogger

Received an email this morning to complete a survey which I very much wanted to do given that google has been ignoring all our comments about disliking the new app update. 

but guess what. All I get when I try to go to the survey is “bad link”. Figures. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.