Find My Phone for Charge 5

Add the “find my phone” feature from the fitbit sense to the charge 5.
67 Comments
Lt_Data
Jogger
It would be helpful if I could send a signal from my Fitbit to my phone when I can't find it.
Lots of competitors already have this feature, so why not my Fitbit charge 5?
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lt_Data, thanks for sharing this suggestion about making a Find your phone app for the Charge series with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

wbadams10000
Recovery Runner
Add a find my phone feature to activate a lost phone to sound.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @wbadams10000, thanks for sharing this suggestion about making a Find my phone feature for the Charge 5 with us. Because there is a similar idea already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Find my Phone app to your Charge 5 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

WriterDreamer
Jogger

I would absolutely upgrade my Charge 3 if the Charge 5 had this option/app. I saw that it was released for the Versa, but I don't want something so large on my wrist--I like the sleeker look of the charge.

Brzish
First Steps
Find my phone for charge 5 tracker
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Brzish, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Find My Phone for Charge 5. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Nik0LaAs
First Steps

I'm waiting for this feature before buying a Charge 5

Swartzfett
First Steps

I can't believe a new Fitbit doesn't have this feature.  It absolutely needs to be added.  Most competitors have it.

Brzish
First Steps
I have buyers remorse with this device. It's pretty clear Fitbit has zero
intention of providing any material upgrades for even such basic things as
less crappy watch faces to more pertinent upgrades like find my phone
function. Hilariously, the setup process of the device even contains a
step with identical functionality, so they literally already have it
functioning. Disappointing enough that I likely won't purchase another
Fitbit product.
RobsMac
Jogger

Have just upgraded from Ionic to Charge 5 and really disappointed that this features is missing- why? This must be added as a priority!

Dwatts13
First Steps

Fitbit please add the find my phone feature! I just got the charge 5 for Christmas as my two year old Versa needed to be replaced. I used the find my phone feature ALL THE TIME! So disappointed this feature isn’t included. 

Yakira
Jogger

Please, Fitbit--give us Find My Phone!

Mj123456
First Steps

Please add "find my phone" feature. 

Nadizzle
First Steps

Yes please release find my phone for charge 5! Seems weird this is the most expensive tracker but doesn't have this feature 😞

Charlotte1960
First Steps

Please add find my phone app for charge 5.

Treksf6
Recovery Runner

Seriously?? I was looking at upgrading to the 5 just for this feature, figuring they MUST have added this by now.. I mean even the 50 dollar Chinese knockoff trackers have this. Man I need to look at other trackers I guess.

John-21
Base Runner

I'm also surprised the Charge 5 does not have this basic feature that was present on older models and I see no technical reasons that might explain it, unless I'm missing something?

Ayfit
First Steps

I really wish they would add the find my phone feature.

LoriBarc
Jogger

I currently have a Charge 2 (bought in 2018) and the screen is cracked. I know it will quit one of these days so want to upgrade, but

I don't care for the bigger smartwatch (my wrists are small) but NEED to have the find my phone feature. Since my husband passed away, I have no one to call me when I lose my phone in my house. 

Zicinparis
Recovery Runner
We all misplace our phones from time to time. Since there is Bluetooth connection, it should be simple to reverse the notification and ring your phone. So long as the phone is within Bluetooth range, this should be a feature on the new Charge 5
Serenity65
First Steps

It should be standard.  I lose my phone all the time and need it.

ariahrenee
Jogger
Please add a "Find my Phone" feature update on the Fitbit Charge 5. I am extremely disappointed to find out that my new charge 5 does not have this feature. I switched from the Versa to charge 5 because the size of the Versa started bothering me. I never imagined that a newer Fitbit would not have this feature. 😥 I used it several times a week.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ariahrenee, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of adding the "Find my Phone" feature to the Charge 5 device. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keep the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.