Make more clock faces like Hawaiian/Punch/Intersection/Spectrum for Sense/Versa 3

Can you make faces (such as Hawaiian Punch, Intersection, Spectrum) for Sense and Versa 3 available on older devices? (It would be nice for Versa 2 as it features Always-on display)
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tobuadntoq, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more clock faces like Hawaiian/Punch/Intersection/Spectrum for Sense/Versa 3. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Chanel7
Recovery Runner

Re:  SP02

I just purchased and received a brand new Charge 4 for the express reason of using the SP02 feature.  I had read numerous sources beforehand that the SP02 was available on the Charge 4.  When trying to change to the "appropriate" tacky clockface, the message tells me the feature is NOT available on my Charge 4.  I am livid!  have NO interest in Spotify at all, the pay program, or GPS.  I had read numerous sources beforehand that the SP02 was available on the Charge 4.  When trying to change to the "appropriate" tacky clockface, the message tells me the feature is NOT available on my Charge 4.  I am livid!

And now, after reading all these complaints, your SP02 feature sounds like it really wasn't ready for the rollout to begin with.  It is silly to have to limit oneself to a particular clockface in order for the SP02 to work...also cumbersome if one wishes to return to a decent clockface every morning.   Other users are also saying how quickly it drains the battery as well.    I am now thinking Fitbit will have fixed these issues just in time for what?  The "new" Charge 5?   

I am returning my purchase.  Since my Charge 2 just died a week ago, I will just go will the Charge 3, and at a lower price.  Very disappointed!

Liencoppens
First Steps

I want the spectrum clockface for Versa 3! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.