Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval time

hello,

do you have an update on the approval time for faces? I'm waiting for more than a month and couldn't find any updates on the topic.

thanks in advance

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

The queue has just started moving again, but there aren't any estimates of how quickly it will be cleared.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gondwana wrote:

The queue has just started moving again, but there aren't any estimates of how quickly it will be cleared.

Thanks Peter, everyone...

This has been fun, but apparently a bit of a waste of time, no offense.

I do realize there are mitigating factors, but to me this kind of work is to supplement my income, which makes no sense if I can't get a product to market, whatever the reason.

On a positive note, the review queue just got shorter by 2, as I just cancelled mine.

If/when someone gets a review through, please speak up. I'd be glad to hear it.

Regards,

Reign

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now that I have had my "Take my ball and go home" moment,...

My apologies,

I made the changes I had been holding off on and resubmitted my 2 watch faces, intent on not paying much attention until they eventually got reviewed, anticipating a several month delay.

Happily, a little bit ago I got an email saying they had been approved. So, evidently the review queue is in fact up and quite a bit faster, which makes me a bit happier. I am very fond of this platform.

Thanks,

Reign

Best Answer

I'm glad you're back on board. You've been very helpful here; I've learnt a fair bit from you.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

@Gondwana wrote:

I'm glad you're back on board. You've been very helpful here; I've learnt a fair bit from you.

Thanks, I feel the same about you.

I see a ton of potential with the Fitbit platform. Everything we do that helps, makes Fitbit incrementally better.

Fitbit's market share is inexplicable to me, considering it is better in every measure (battery life, appearance, app choice, development tools, etc...) than the others.

Regards,

Reign

Best Answer