Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Studio Add and Display Stats

Hello! I recently wanted to work on creating my own clock-face for my Fitbit Sense, but have no experience coding and have hit a wall. I am able to have the Fitbit display the clock based on the "clock" preset, but am unable to get any of the stats to show. In the console, I have the heart-rate showing every second, but am unable to link this stat to a display on the watch. Should I create another "myLabel" in the styles.css, or something else?

I am also unable to get any of the other stats (steps/floors/calories/etc.) to show in the console, as well as on the device. I was not able to see anything regarding how to code these functionalities into the studio online, and I do not have the knowledge to look at an open source code and know what everything does specifically. I have tried copying different examples from an open source to just see if it worked (such as from the Fitbit Studio guides), but that was not a fruitful endeavor. I just want to be able to have the clock-face show the time + stats, nothing too fancy there. Any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated for a beginner like me. Thank you all!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @C.Nykiel , 

your question is related more to SDK development section. 

Nevertheless give a look to this simple clockface I made back in time. Be aware that it is made for an old version of Fitbit OS and, particularly for Sense and Versa 3, some tweaks are needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes