Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Watch Account Issue

We are currently facing a critical issue regarding the association of a Fitbit watch with a new developer account.

The situation arose when my colleague attempted to switch the watch's association from his account to mine. To achieve this, he deleted his developer account and we performed a factory reset on the Fitbit device. Unfortunately, our efforts have been in vain, as we are repeatedly encountering the following error message within the Gallery App Manager: "It looks like your watch is already associated with another developer account. One watch can only be associated with one Fitbit developer account at a time."

We have followed all the recommended steps outlined in the documentation and have ensured that the previous account has been deleted, and the watch has been reset to its factory settings. However, we remain unable to establish the connection with the new developer account.

Given the urgency of our situation and the importance of the developer account functionalities for our work, we kindly implore your immediate assistance in resolving this matter. Any guidance, instructions, or steps you can provide to help us successfully associate the watch with the new account would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue. We eagerly await your response and solution.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think you might need the assistance of Fitbit's developer support person for this. See the email link in the FAQ at the top of your Gallery App Manager web page.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same problem. Have you solved this issue?

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I got the same issue, Were you able to solve the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes