Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been more than a week since I added my app to gallery and it is still in "Waiting for Review"

ANSWERED

Is there any estimated time you need to wait for an app to get reviewed? I deployed this one more than a week ago and it is still waiting for review. 

In the forum I've read that it normally takes a couple of hours and a couple of days if there is a load. Is there any specific reason my app is not reviewed? Will it change its status once it reaches review? And how long will it stay in review?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From my experience of three releases it takes 7-8 days.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I've never known it to take less than a few days. At the moment, the reviewers are being hammered by SDK 4 releases, so it may well take a week+.

A few review emails went missing recently, so check GAM from time to time.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, the queue is fairly heavy at the moment. Some developers are being exceedingly prolific which doesn't help. The oldest item in the queue is from the 3rd Nov. If you submitted before that date, just check it wasn't already approved. There was an issue with the email server just prior to that and notifications were lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I submitted on 3rd Nov. Should I juts wait?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if my experience is typical, but it does seem like the first review of any given app takes a few days longer than revisions after the initial approval.

Best Answer
0 Votes

From my experience of three releases it takes 7-8 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think longer, maybe 10-12 days?

Best Answer
0 Votes