Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No device entry point found! None of app/index.ts or app/index.js are present in the project.

Hi everyone! I am trying to run the examples given in Tutorials section and I download the HR Meter example from GitHub, I tried to run it but I have this error wrote in the subject. Is something that I didn't done well or how can I resolve this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

To clarify, it sounds like you are trying to write an application for the Versa 2, as opposed to just figuring out how to use it.  Is that right?

About the tutorials you reference, are they from Fitbit, or on GitHub (which I know nothing about)?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you like us to move your post to the programming board, rather than the hardware support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it is right! I want to write apps for Versa 2, but for being able to do that I need to understand and run the examples they are providing for us. In the section tutorials from Fitbit, I find a link to GitHub..

Best Answer
0 Votes

My mistake! I will do what you suggested to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved your post to the programming board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the index.js located in /app folder?

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANKS!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! It is.

Best Answer
0 Votes