Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use ECG app on Sense in Mexico?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I buy a Sense watch in USA and use the ECG App in México?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums, @AntonioValero.

Thanks for your interest in the Fitbit Sense. As you may know the ECG app is available in certain countries that are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to our medical products. While you can use this app in United States, because Mexico isn't yet part of the supported countries list, you may have difficulties to use it in there. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Our team keeps working to bring this feature to Fitbit users across the world, and please know your feedback won't go unnoticed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is needed to have the ecg is very important to have it . We pay the same price for the sense or even higher and we are without the ecg and oxygen reports. Something should be done to help users in Mexico 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Iluvulord   These features are medically regulated features.  They needed FDA approval in the US to get released here.  They need approval from the equivalent regulatory body in Mexico.  Mexico isn't on the ECG app country list.   I can't find an SpO2 list.  Your government must approve these features.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer