Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense - cant read messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

So, my mom just bought a Fitbit sense, (she had a sense 2 before and had the same problem so she bought a new because she had so many problems with that one) When I tried sending her a message she cant read it on her watch. It says "you have a message" and when she tries to open it it says "link sent" and then its gone from her watch and when we look at her phone it says there the message has been read even though it hasnt.

I have no problems with my sense. But we cant figure out whats wrong with hers. And as I said whe had the same problem with here sense 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I forgot to say - she has a Samsung s20 ultra 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Josiie  - make sure the phone settings are correct for notifications for the message system. In app notifications may need to be on.

If you tap "open" on the watch message it should get the phone to open the app on the message so the notification on the phone should be read and disappear.

Exactly like if you only clicked on the notification on the phone without going via the watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But when I get a message I can read and even send an answer to messages on my watch. But on hers it only says "new message" she cant read it on her watch like I can. 

Best Answer
0 Votes