Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit sense EXERCISE CRASHES as soon as I open it. Started happening yesterday. Is this a bug?

Suddenly my Bluetooth connection dropped and I had to reconnect my phone to my watch and now when I tap on exercise on my fitbit, it crashes. Is there a bug in the new update? Anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix this?

I have tried the following

- logging out and uninstalling the phone app

- shutting down the watch

- doing a force restart on the watch

-deleting app on phone and reconnecting watch.

- and uninstalling the device from the app and completely doing the set up again.

None of these have changed this.

The watch is still recording activity because once I've completed exercise it will appear on the mobile app under zone minutes with a time stamp and "intense activity with calories burned." However, it says nothing under exercise because of course the exercise button isn't working on the watch.

I contacted Fitbit chat and they said to buy a new Fitbit since I am out of warranty. Why would I buy a new watch when everything else works perfectly fine. Can someone help? I noticed in previous years many others having the same problem and it ended up being a bug in an update.

TLDR: Fitbit watch exercise tile crashes immediately upon opening. Tried a bunch of the usual fixes, but none of them worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0