Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Score reporting

The new reporting for sleep score is terrible. Please reinstate the old version. The way it is displayed makes any improvements moot.

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

I completely agree!!

Best Answer

Agreed

i used to be able to easily glance at the report to see how my sleep compares to others. I don’t see it now. 

IMG_1007.jpeg

Best Answer

Couldn’t agree more!  This improvement is terrible! If your going to change things at least make sure it’s an improvement not a step backwards !  This feature is now useless. 

Best Answer

Wholeheartedly agree, I am unsure as to how Google/Fitbit believes this is an improvement or helpful. Terrible!

Best Answer

Agreed. I've had a Fitbit for 8 years and regularly purchase an updated model. The main reason I stay with Fitbit and don't swap to an Apple Watch is because of the sleep data. The new reporting for sleep is dreadful and definitely a backward move. If the old version is not reinstated or the new version completely revamped within the next month I'll be jumping ship to Apple. Very disappointed.

Best Answer

Agreed! 

Best Answer

Yeah I prefer the previous display for sleep and oxygen levels

Best Answer

Totalmente de acuerdo. 

Best Answer

Awful. Harder to read and can’t be expanded to see more detail!!

Best Answer

Totally agree!  Cannot get the information that was easily identifiable before.  Useless now

Best Answer

Exactly.  This new report is by useless 

Best Answer

I agree - I hate the new sleep score diagram. Return to the old

Best Answer

Agreed. Aside from the terrible display, it is also inaccurate now. When I am awake in the morning, in bed still and  on my phone, it says I had deep and rem sleep.  The old one knew when I was awake. The new one is useless. The sleep data is the only reason I pay for premium. If it continues to be this incorrect, I will be cancelling premium.

Best Answer
I agree, very inaccurate. Watching TV prior to bed thinks I’m asleep and
like you in the morning same as you stated.
Best Answer

At first I thought something was wrong with the fitbit, sleep monitoring is totally off, and I'm not getting scores.  Thought to check here and I find you have totally screwed up the app. Fix it or my wife and I are moving on

Best Answer

Another thought,  why don't I see any responses from fitbit?

Best Answer

Not that they’ll care about losing my biz, but if there’s no rollback announced soon, I’ll buy another device for sleep. Incredibly bad change. Design is a disaster. Functions cut as well. 

Best Answer

Good question!

Best Answer

Well stated!

Best Answer