Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium subscription

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit are a company of bandits. I had a free trial period for fitbit premium which I have never used. They then automatically renewed the premium and charged me £79.99 for something I will never use. They refuse to give a refund and just quote their policy. I will never buy a fitbit product again and will be advising others to swerve them too. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Leight123 - if you don't cancel the premium after the trial period it automatically becomes operational, though it should be a monthly charge only.

You still have the option of getting it cancelled via the credit card company.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Guy_ 

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately I was unaware of the automatic renewal and have obviously missed any email about it being due because I cannot remember receiving one. The first email I read about it was on the day of renewal to tell me they had taken the payment. It has already gone out on my credit card.

They have charged me for a full year instead of a monthly fee and are refusing to refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Leight123- you have rights and it's up to you to take action. Insist again with Fitbit, then credit card company to have the charge reversed.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks @Guy_ 

I will persist and put the outcome here

Appreciate the support 👍

Best Answer