Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense display malfunctioning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a fitbit sense for Mothers day. I set it up and changed my clock face and it was displaying a fullscreen. During charging yesterday something changed and my display is now no longer fullscreen. Please can someone tell me how I can get the fullcreen display back again please? 

Moderator edit: clarified subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Wispy17 I am guessing you accidently went to the select a clockface screen. Try pressing the button and hopefully it will go back to the full screen. If it doesn't fix it, try to Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, I've tried restarting. I've attached a picture of my screen, I now have a black frame around it instead of fullscreen 🥺🥺

16793896587971263484510330829448.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Wispy17 - thanks for the photo, that is the normal display, there always is a black border round the display window.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh OK, somehow I had no black border on it when I set it up on Sunday!  I preferred it that way!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it possible you were on a black clock face?  The darker clock faces blend in more seamlessly to the bezel. Giving the appearance of more of a full screen.

Best Answer

No it was the same clock face. My sons sense is more full screen, it has a black border but much narrower than mine now is. Who knows!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wispy17   FWIW, the Gallery shows a border.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Wispy17- you could always try switching to another face, then unloading and reloading "Pink flower".

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes