Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get ECG app working on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to get Heart Rhythm Assessment working. The iPhone app says, "Oops, this isn't supported in your location..." My location is set to the United States, which is a valid location. Any idea how to make this work? Struggling to get the ECG app to work but not able so far. I've tried resetting my Sense, deleting and reinstalling the app -- everything suggested so far. 

Thanks, 

pl

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Additionally, when I am able to open the Heart Rhythm Assessment page in the app, and scroll down to the bottom, the button that says, "Get Started" is greyed out and cannot be pressed. 

Help!

Thanks, 

pl

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @pablo_warlock.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the steps tried prior to posting. This is odd as the ECG app should be working well in your location. Just to confirm, may I know the model of your phone? Also, by reinstalling the app do you mean the ECG app? Or did you refer to the Fitbit app?

In the meantime, please confirm if you've also tried the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log into your account.
  4. Tap your profile picture > Sense > Gallery.
  5. Scroll down, tap ECG app and make sure all permissions are enabled.
  6. Tap Discover at the bottom, tap Assessments & Reports > Heart Rhythm Assessment.
  7. Tap Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions. After you complete the assessment, you can take an ECG reading.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Lizzy

my model is iPhone 12 Pro max

i deleted the Fitbit app. Not the ECG app. 

pablo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lizzy — I just deleted the ECG app and reinstalled it. Still no joy — oops…

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lizzy --

I tried again and carefully followed your instructions. I get to the HRA
yet at the bottom the "Get Started" button is still grayed out and cannot
be clicked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Pablo
Best Answer

Hi @pablo_warlock. It's good to see you here.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information, as well as trying the steps suggested above. I'm sorry the issue persists and because we've tried the possible steps, I've requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can provide you with further assistance. They'll get in touch with you via email, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes