Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Fitbits not working accurately together in my app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have 2 Fitbits. They are both in my app. I wear my newer Charge 2 most of the time, but I wear my older Charge when I workout so it doesn't get beat up.  I made sure I synced my Charge 2 prior to switching to my Charge. During my workout I had 7770 steps on my Charge (It had 0 at the start). My Charge 2 had 3800+ when I synced it prior to switching.  It should combine on my app. to over 11,500.  At first it had an accurate reading from my Charge from my workout of 7770.  Then it switched to 5400...ish.  (I don't remember that exact numbers).  How can I get the two Fitbits to work accurately in my app.?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@csguilliams, when you change from the Charge 2 to the Charge, first sync the Charge 2 to make sure all of the current data is uploaded to the Fitbit server, then sync the Charge so all of that data is downloaded to the Charge.  After the workout, to change back to the Charge 2, first sync the Charge to upload all of the new data to the Fitbit server, then sync the Charge 2 to download the data from the server to it.  That will keep the account in sync both ways.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok, thank you. I'll try that.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes