Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the active minutes go?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The fitbit dashboard is not saving my active minutes for the last several days. I know I had 29 active minutes yesterday, and today they are gone!  Anyone else having issues? The last day that was recorded was 5/10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ranaes, it's nice to see you keep visiting the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering if the issue persists so far? Active minutes once it were recorded by your tracker, is not normal that are disappearing. Is your tracker syncing your other data?

Active minutes will depend of the activity you are doing. Because trackers primarily track movement through the use of an accelerometer, they more accurately detect active minutes for step-based activities (brisk walking, running) than non-step based activities or activities that require more than steps (yoga, tennis).

Are you manually logging other activities on your Dashboard? All steps, calories, and active minutes recorded by your tracker are overridden for the duration of a manually logged activity by the activity's entered values if this are logged in the same period of time.

If none of my previous theories are the reason of your missing active minutes, try with a restart on your tracker. I saw on your Community profile you have a Flex 2; so the following post will guide you through. As an additional steps Log out from your Fitbit app and restart your phone. Wait until your phone initialize again and log back in.

Hope this get you back on track. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes