Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit pay doesn’t work on Samsung m30

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys,

we were using FitBit pay for sometime but now it has stopped working. It gives error. I tried everything as suggested on other forums. 1. Uninstalled the Versa 2, 2. Removed the card (CBA, Australia). 3. Installed the app again and added card. 4. Tried closing the app from phone and then restart the watch before using it but nothing is working.

FitBit pay is an important feature as my mobile doesn’t support Samsung pay.

Does anyone has any idea what’s going wrong and what should I do.

Cheers,

Bhupesh

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @bhupeshwankar once setup your phone is not needed. 

You say that Fitbit pay doesn't work, but what about it that doesn't work? Do you get any error messages? Does it not work in every place? 

Does the Fitbit pay detect the terminal? Does the terminal respond? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich,

The Watch does not buzz and i get the error ""Error connecting to service, try again later." it doesn't work on any place, it used to work just fine earlier.

Cheers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When using Fitbit pay on the wrist. 

The user first brings up the card. 

Then puts the tracker against the terminal. Sometimes they have to wait for the terminal to be enabled. 

The tracker talks to the terminal. The terminal talks with the bank, the bank checks with Fitbit. Then the bank will decline or accept. 

The tracker only talks to the terminal slurring this transaction. 

Your best course may be to contact your bank, they will have a record of every attempt to use Fitbit pay. That is if the request got to the bank. 

Best Answer
0 Votes