Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't show my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to see the steps in the app. Steps at grey and not active. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Aga1313, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please make sure that your Versa 3 is properly syncing to your Fitbit app. If you haven't synced, that would explain why your steps aren't being displayed in the Fitbit app. If you're facing with syncing difficulties, please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

If the issue persists, please let me know if your steps are the only ones not syncing to your account or if there are more stats not showing up. 

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Aga1313, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please make sure that your Versa 3 is properly syncing to your Fitbit app. If you haven't synced, that would explain why your steps aren't being displayed in the Fitbit app. If you're facing with syncing difficulties, please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

If the issue persists, please let me know if your steps are the only ones not syncing to your account or if there are more stats not showing up. 

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes