Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add Meditation done in another app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I appreciate the addition of the mindfulness tracker, but already have other mindfulness apps which I use whoch are progressive, so I don't really need to add any more meditation minutes at this time. Is there a way to add meditation done with another app? Otherwise I guess I will just neef to ignore that category on my fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Marymargaretr A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

There are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third-party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

Additionally, you may want to vote for this idea Ability to log Meditation these are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for the reply!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer