Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My original versa lite stopped syncing last week. I tried everything from doing a factory reset to trying different devices. I called customer service and ended up having a replacement sent. I received the replacement and was able to set the watch up. Now some of the features are not working. I no longer can access the find my phone feature. Some of the clock faces will not download. It keeps saying to make sure the watch and device is up to date. After checking both are up to date. At this point I'm out of ideas. Trying not to switch brands and buy another watch. I loved my fitbit up until last week.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @lapre03, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes