Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally set up Ace to Parent (Guardian)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Iv just set up an account, it told me to set my self one up and then add my child account,  so I put all my information in and then it connected for the ace but with my information. How do I reset this and put my sons info in? 

The steps it gave me to follow are not how it actually was. Now I’m stuck 

moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Hi, @afinoc23, can yu please let us know what problem you are having?

All details, inc what device you are using for set up, and what error messages etc you are seeing would be very useful.

There is always someone here to help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@afinoc23 Thank you for getting back! As my friend @Julia_G asked previously, please let us know what is the iPad model that you are using in order to set up your daughter's Ace. Have you tried with another mobile device?

In the meantime, please check out this help article which contains a list of the supported devices.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem so I have followed instructions here and added the device to my child under kids view but all her activity which had gone on to my account still remains under me even though the tracker  has been synced to her device and under her account. Will the data get transferred?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ModupeO , unfortunately the data will not be transferred.  As far as the program is concerned, these activities were from entirely different people: you and your daughter.

It would be the same if you wore a Fitbit for a while and then gave your Fitbit to a friend.  The activity under your account would stay on yours, and any new activity would go to your friend.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer