Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 Battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all - just wondering if anyone else is seeing poor battery life on the new Ace 2? We bought one for my son and it arrived 1 week ago - it has been charged twice in 7 days. This device was touted as having up to 5 day battery life. He has no silent alarms, no notifications, and all day sync is turned off. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. He does have an animated clock face (the rocket). 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

@jessmenloe it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your son's Ace 2 since its battery is not lasting as long as it should even though you've made sure that it doesn't have many features enabled.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps and tips that are listed in this help article. This article includes some tips that you already tried but you can skip them. After this, monitor your son's Ace 2 and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

We are still having to charge the Ace 2 every couple of days. We still aren’t managing 5 days of battery life. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jessmenloe thank you for getting back and trying the recommended tips! Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

We are having the same issues. Our daughters Ace 2 has to be charged every couple of days. We have tried all of the recommended steps in the linked article. 

Thank you

Best Answer

@AdamLee0319 thank you for joining us in this thread and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since your daughter's Fitbit Ace tracker is also experiencing battery draining issues, I'll forward your case to our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to follow up.

Keep an eye on your email account.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

We bought the ace this friday and this evening the battery was 33% left.

Is this normal?

When do i charge the battery, wonen it is completely empty or can i do it sooner

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Christinapc thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! Regarding the battery inquiries you have with your Fitbit Ace, please check out and follow the tips that are listed in this help article. It also explains the battery life of the tracker between charges.

Keep me posted if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I allready read the documents.

I charged the ace 2 Subway evening. It was verfy quick, within 45 minutes.

Do i charge of When it is fully empty or at 50%

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue. Change my son last nite and its gone down to 50% already and that is not normal because its supposed to last 5days. 

Is therr anything thats can be done abou this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all...sorry to hear you are all having the same problems as me. We are still facing it - we charged to 100% last night and this morning was already down to 60%. I guess we will just keep charging it every other day and hope for the best!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This need to be addressed really.  It advertise 5 days and really it only lasts 1 to 2 days it's not on or how much it cost

Best Answer

I have followed all the tips in the article and my sons will only last a day, it has to be plugged in everynight 😞

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem. I bought my son an ace on Sunday evening. Charged it and 2 days later It needs to be charged again . I’m thinking of returning it if they’ll take it back. My charge 3 battery life lasts about 5-6 days and I expected the same with the ace. Very disappointed. 

Best Answer

Im thinkin about doing the same. Its not on.

Yup iv done the same. X 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

@Christinapc I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent in trying the tips listed above. Regarding your question, you can charge your Ace 2 at 10% of charge. Please charge it completely every time you need to charge it. Please monitor the battery's behavior and let me know if the issue persists.

@Greene2009 @Njsunshine07777  it's great to see you both in the Fitbit forums. I totally understand how you feel about this. I would like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article. These tips are great in order to improve the battery life of your Fitbit Ace 2.

@jessmenloe I appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving. I was told that our Support team contacted you via email regarding this issue. Please check out their last email in order to follow up.

@Aghostkeeper welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you for trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to assist you accordingly. Keep an eye on your email account.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged my son last night and this now its on 9% im taking his back. Suppose to last 5 days. Not even a day

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Greene2009 I'm sorry about the difficulties you have experienced with the Fitbit Ace and I'm sorry that you are taking it back.

In case you haven't returned it, let me know since I'll be happy to follow up and provide further assistance.

I appreicate your feedback.

See you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn’t return it. However is there update for this flaw?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

What are the follow up steps. Because i cant see it helping the battery. 

Best Answer
0 Votes