Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 - Windows desktop access for a child

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a prospective Ace 2 buyer for my daughter. She does have a phone or tablet. Will she be able to log in through her account on a Windows computer to view all her stats, any messages from friends etc?

Is there any functionality on the mobile app that isn't available through a Windows desktop? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Guy_M, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your interest in Fitbit Ace 2 tracker and I am glad to assist you with your concern. You can install the Fitbit app for Apple, Android, or Windows 10 on the primary phone, tablet, or computer your child will use Ace 2 to transfer (or sync) data to the Fitbit app, where you and your child can see their stats in kid view, participate in challenges, and more. If the tracker is paired to your child’s device, it syncs every time your child opens the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices? and How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

When connected to their phone, Ace devices can alert kids to incoming calls. That would be the difference when connected to Windows 10 computer. Please find more about the Ace 2 here

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Guy_M, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your interest in Fitbit Ace 2 tracker and I am glad to assist you with your concern. You can install the Fitbit app for Apple, Android, or Windows 10 on the primary phone, tablet, or computer your child will use Ace 2 to transfer (or sync) data to the Fitbit app, where you and your child can see their stats in kid view, participate in challenges, and more. If the tracker is paired to your child’s device, it syncs every time your child opens the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices? and How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

When connected to their phone, Ace devices can alert kids to incoming calls. That would be the difference when connected to Windows 10 computer. Please find more about the Ace 2 here

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes