Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 - add Sleep and Hourly Steps tiles in the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m new to using a Fit Bit and I’m technologically challenged. I do not have one for myself but just purchased the Ace 2 for my 9 year old son. I’m looking at the Fit Bit stats on his iPad I’m trying to add Sleep and Hourly Steps. When I click on the icon it won’t slow me to click on Open. The only stat that says added is Exercise. What am I doing incorrectly?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @santaaugie8

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about adding Sleep and Hourly Steps tiles in the Fitbit app. Thank you for providing the additional details and I am here to help. You can add stats to the Today tab in the Fitbit app by doing the following:

1. Tap the Discover tab 

> Health and Fitness Stats.
  2. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap Add to Today.

For more information, see How do I add stats to the Today tab in the Fitbit app? You can find information about managing your Fitbit family account at How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes