Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 band keeps falling apart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased an Ace 2 for my son's birthday. He has worn it every day since getting it, but in less than a week the clasp has come off twice.  The first time we were able to put it back together, but the second time, he lost the pin at school.  I don't believe he is excessivly manupulating it while on his wrist because I've observed him with it on and he leaves it alone,  but I'm very frustrated about having to purchase another band after less than a week of use.  If I had known we were going to have this type of problem, and after seeing other users posts after the fact, I wish I had more thoroughly considered other brands. I have a Blaze and love it, but so far I'm not impressed by the Ace 2. I really just want the part or a new band, but all the information I've seen leads me to believe I'd have to send the whole thing back for what should be a simple fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ewitt83  Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Ewitt83 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that the pin of your son's Ace wristband has fallen off. I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate your feedback.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they sent you an email requesting some information recently. Please reply to their email in order to follow up.

Thank you for your help @Odyssey13.

I'll be around if any question arises! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I sent the response back today.  Fingers crossed! 🙂

Best Answer

@Ewitt83 that's great news! Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer