Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 change clock from 12h for 24h

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone! How can I change clock for my son from 12h for 24h? We have account togheter and I can't find where I can swich profile..

Please help!🙏 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @aniap063.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about changing the Ace 2 time format from 12h for 24h. I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. 

I would like to advise that it's not possible to change the time format on Fitbit Ace 2 devices at the moment. I found this feature suggestion that was posted in our Ideas Board, suggestion in which you can participate with a vote. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

You can find steps to switch to kid view at How do I see my child’s stats in the Fitbit app?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response @LiliyaFitbit 🙂 I am very disappointed, it is important. I hope there will be an update where it fixes it.

Best Answer

Hi @aniap063, thank you for your reply.

I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. I understand it's important to you, and please know that your feedback won't go unnoticed.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes