Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 - change to 24 hour time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just wanted to know if there was an update coming to allow an option for clock faces to choose for 12 or 24hour time? I have two children who both have ace 2s on my linked account and my older child would like to use 24hour time (because she is learning it) but my other child is too young. Can this be done without changing all or none at one time?

Moderator edit: format and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AC11.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about changing the Ace 2 time format. I am glad to assist you with that. 

I would like to advise that it's not possible to change the time format on Fitbit Ace 2 devices at the moment. I found this feature suggestion that was posted in our Ideas Board, suggestion in which you can participate with a vote and leave your comments. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes