Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 display absent and shows bulb icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tracker on the app works but the screen display is absent.  It came in for a few seconds and had a bulb icon?  How do you fix a bulb inside the device?!?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @justzn.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that Ace 2 screen is absent and shows a bulb icon. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Meanwhile, I would like to advise that the bulb icon refers to the Wake Screen setting. You can press and hold the button and tap Screen Wake to check this setting. I also recommend restarting the device by following the steps at How do I restart my Fitbit device?

For more information about the device's screen, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device's screen?

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes