Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 doesn't celebrate 10,000 steps goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a fitbit ace2 for my daughter.  However when she reaches 10,000 steps the fitbit does not vibrate or give her a goal/badge celebration which she is very disappointed in.  I  have steps as her main goal and have alarms on, I  have restarted also.  When I restarted it vibrated and she got a badge for her active minutes.  Is there something else I should be doing.  It is syncing fine.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @meadow5.

I am sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 won't vibrate or give celebration when she reaches her daily goal. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the additional details and would like to confirm the steps you tried to restart the tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Please also check this help article with useful information: Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.  

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help. We have resolved that issue but now it doesn't vibrate when to tell her its bed time

The alarm is working

Best Answer
0 Votes