Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 doesn't turn off or stay synced

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had only problems with the Ace 2. I believe in the intrusions it tells you how to turn them off. (Holding down the botton) My child's ace 2 doesn't shut off no matter how long I hold it. I'm also having trouble with it staying synced. I've have the newest app update, unistalled , disconnected, basically everything I'm supposed to and no luck. The only thing I can't do is shut off the Ace 2, to see if that would help because it will NOT shut off.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Mhaughton, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I am sorry to hear your child's Ace 2 won't turn off or stay synced. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand how you are feeling. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following: 

1. Remove the tracker from the Bluetooth settings on the phone.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone and confirm the steps to restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync the tracker. You can confirm the steps in this help article: How does my child sync Ace or Ace 2 with their device?

The tracker’s screen turns off when not in use and if the tracker still won't turn off, you may try changing a clock face by doing the following:

• With the tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon> Ace 2 tile.
  • Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  • Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
  • Tap Select to add the clock face to Ace 2 and sync the tracker.

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer