Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 face won’t track steps and won't show the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sons Ace 2 shows the correct time but will not track steps or change faces to show other info, for example: timer, alarm... it will vibrate when I hold the button down but nothing else. Please advise. Thank you!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FuzzyWuzzy I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the issue got resolved by changing the clock face. Thank you for posting the update here.

Regarding your inquiry about how to restart the Ace 2, please check out this help article to learn how to do it. I assumed that you did this process since you mentioned in your first post that you held the button for 5 seconds, which is part of the restart process, ha ha ha. I shared the article in case you need it for future purposes.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@FuzzyWuzzy welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your son't Fitbit Ace 2 since it won't track your steps and won't show the correct time even though you have tried a restart.

Please try changing the clock face. You can find the steps to change the clock face in the page number 14 of the Ace 2 manual. After this, sync your son's Ace 2 and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

Best Answer

Hi Juan! Thank you for the answer. It does show the correct time but the steps won’t change. Also, I cannot swipe to other info on it. I haven’t tried to restart... I will search for how to do that.

Juan, Changing the clock face worked:double_exclamation_mark::party_popper:

Thankyou :double_exclamation_mark:

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FuzzyWuzzy I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the issue got resolved by changing the clock face. Thank you for posting the update here.

Regarding your inquiry about how to restart the Ace 2, please check out this help article to learn how to do it. I assumed that you did this process since you mentioned in your first post that you held the button for 5 seconds, which is part of the restart process, ha ha ha. I shared the article in case you need it for future purposes.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer