Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 falls off from strap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

I bought an Ace 2 for my kid 4 months ago but last month the strap around the device is getting loose more and more and it falls off easily, so it cannot be used any more which made my kid very sad about this.

I've been reading lot of similar complaints about the same issue registered for a couple of years by now, which makes me very surprised negatively about this product and the Fitbit brand overall, that this is still happening in recent produced devices.

• How can I get a new strap for replacement? Or how to get my money back?

Thanks for your attention

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice!
I've decided to take it back to the shop where I bought it and get money back, and bought a totally different brand….
It was not a good experience with Fitbit afterall 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but really amazed at getting a refund after more than four months. Whatever you do, keep on your journey.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes