Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 isn’t syncing to my phone since the beginning of July.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter has had her Ace 2 syncing to my phone for about six months. She doesn’t sleep well so knowing how she sleeps is very important. However, something has been wrong since the beginning of July. It doesn’t sync at all. It’s fully charged, I tried deleting the whole app and downloading everything back on, I tried adding her again as a separate watch and person. Nope nothing works. I sent Fitbit a message on Twitter and all they really say is they’re getting to the bottom of it, please be patient, etc etc. Ummm it’s been over a month. I don’t understand what could be wrong. Her watch shows stuff but there aren’t any details that sync to my phone- even though it says it does. Ach lol. Any advice would be great. I have a nice phone and her watch has only been used since December. 🤷‍:female_sign: Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Candice23it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

I am sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 is not syncing. Thanks for trying to resolve this and working with our Support team via Twitter. I appreciate the additional details, I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I would like to confirm if you've tried the following: 

1. Remove the tracker from the Bluetooth settings on the phone.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone and restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and try to set up the Ace 2 to your daughter's account: Switch to kid view > Tap your child's profile picture > Set up a device > Follow the on-screen instructions. 

You can confirm the steps to set up and sync the tracker in this help article: How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes