Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 not tracking sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son's Ace 2 tracked sleep the first night he had it but hasn't ever since then.  I moved there appear to be several others with this same problem.  Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Hello,

my son is delighted with his Fitbit, but disappointed with the issue of not tracking his sleep. 

On my iPhone when synced I’m able to track his sleep, but on his Fitbit he is unable to see his sleep. 

As others mention, the first night after a reset it works, but only for one night. 

Hoping for a quick fix. 

Renate

Best Answer

Same thing here. We have three kids with the Ace 2, none of their fit bits will display their sleep info (greyed out moon with “no data”). If synch with the phone 2x, it shows up but then goes back to No Data the next day. Have tried logging out and restarting, etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, we bought our daughter the Ace 2 last year for her birthday and it is doing the exact same things as others have described:

• All sleep is tracked, recorded and displayed fine on the iPhone App but not on the Ace 2 device itself.
  • The crescent moon sleep icon is always greyed out on the Ace 2 device.
  • This has always been the case for us.

I tried the following as advised in this forum and nothing of the below has worked:

• Rebooted the Ace 2.
  • Changed the watch face.
  • Updated the App.

Can you please provide or refer to any further help or teams please?

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi mate, it seems to work when I synchronise the watch with the app (on my iPad). The issues happens from time to time but syncing it seems to resolve it for me. Hope it does for you too

----
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with my daughter's Ace 2. It has never tracked her sleep and shows no data.

I cannot find the link to change the sleep sensitivity on her child profile nor can I find her device on my profile.

I'm an Android and PC user.

Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You need to download the fitbit app, and create a profile for your
daughter. Then link her Ace 2 to that profile. Once you do that, every time
that you sync the app to the watch (sometimes has to be done manually from
the app) it will show the sleep data.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,
Thanks for your advice.
I already have the Fitbit app and my daughter already has a profile. Her Ace 2 is already linked to her profile and the device is synced to the app. Are there any other suggested fixes?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you sure the device is synced. In the all you have to switch from parent to child view for her profile and then manually sync it….should see the sync bar going from left to right, that hack did the trick for me

----
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, definitely synced.

I've also followed your advice to manually synchronise, which I've done three times, and still no sleep data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

My daughter's Ace 2 will not show sleep data and I've tried all suggestions given in this thread. Can you assist, please? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FatOldSun.

If you followed the instructions in this post without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Thanks for your support, @umerashraf05.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes