Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 steps history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am wondering if there is a spot where I can see all of my son’s steps since he got his Fitbit Ace. My other son has a Garmin and he has the ability to see the running tally of his steps since he got it and he loves that function. Thank you. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Psmom.

I am glad to assist you with your concern about the way to see your son's steps since he got his Fitbit Ace. I understand that this information is important and recommend to switch from parent view to kid view:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
2. Tap My Family.
3. Under your child’s name, tap Switch to Kid View.

4. Tap the Steps tile and then tap a graph with steps again and you will see the option to see your son's steps for a week, a month, 3 months and a year. 

You can find more information about the Family account here

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Psmom.

I am glad to assist you with your concern about the way to see your son's steps since he got his Fitbit Ace. I understand that this information is important and recommend to switch from parent view to kid view:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
2. Tap My Family.
3. Under your child’s name, tap Switch to Kid View.

4. Tap the Steps tile and then tap a graph with steps again and you will see the option to see your son's steps for a week, a month, 3 months and a year. 

You can find more information about the Family account here

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much!
Best Answer

Hi @Psmom, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to help you, thank you for time and feedback.

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more. Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes