Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 won't keep time and resets every couple days

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughters Ace 2 won't keep time. Every day or 2 it won't come on and then when she taps on it, it shows the smiley face and the time comes on wrong. When I sync it with my phone, the time will be correct but then it happens again in the next day or so. I have tried unsyncing it from my phone and resetting it but nothing has worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KLB1234. I'm sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 won't keep time and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to resolve this. 

I would recommend syncing the tracker daily in order to keep the correct time. The advised troubleshooting step to keep the correct time is syncing the devices. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KLB1234. I'm sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 won't keep time and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to resolve this. 

I would recommend syncing the tracker daily in order to keep the correct time. The advised troubleshooting step to keep the correct time is syncing the devices. 

Best Answer
0 Votes