Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 won't sync to Galaxy S20 5G

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So i just bought my son an Ace 2 today and it will not sync to my galaxy S20 5G. I cant find anything stating they are not compatible with each other?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Brittany_D.

I am sorry to hear your son's Ace 2 won't sync to your Galaxy S20 5G. I understand your concern and I am here to help. You can find information about Fitbit-compatible devices herePlease check the additional tips about using the Fitbit app on the Android phone at What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

I recommend trying the following:

1. Remove the tracker from the Bluetooth settings on the phone.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone and restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article.

If the tracker is not paired to your child's account, please follow the steps How do I set up Ace or Ace 2 for my child?

If the tracker is paired but not syncing, please follow the steps at How does my child sync Ace or Ace 2 with their device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is not picking it up at all in the Bluetooth..straight from the box my phone is not picking it up 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Brittany_D, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. If possible, please try using another phone in order to set up and sync the Ace 2. This will help to confirm the issue. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also tried my husband's s10e with no success 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Brittany_D, thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this and provide further assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes