Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 won't sync with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my son's Ace 2 last February 2020 and just this month it won't sync, only to find out it cannot be detected on my iPhone's Bluetooth devices. I have restarted my iPhone, restarted Ace 2, uninstall and re-install FitBit App, turned on, and off Bluetooth to no success. I reached out via email and received a reply that email support is not available. I have reached out chat support and the agent has poor comprehension and couldn't even understand the issue and just kept telling me to restart the device and my phone which makes totally no sense. I can attach a video of how did the troubleshooting steps, attach the conversation with the useless support, and any other information you would need. Fitbit's aftercare service and customer support are horrible.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @starring_gail, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your son's Ace 2 is not syncing with your phone. I'm also sorry about the Support experience you had. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

If you haven't done so, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, monitor your son's tracker and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue with my sons ace 2 that was bought in March 2020. I have tried all the same things as you have and still nothing is working. I'm now in the scenario where I have deleted the ace 2 from my fitbit app and am again trying to set it up again but my bluetooth isnt finding the device at all despite restarting it etc etc etc. Really hope there is a solution to this soon as the device is so new but hasnt properly synced since the end of May!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @JuanJoFitbit,

I have done all the steps in the article you have provided to no success. Both my iPhone and Fitbit are on an updated version. My iPhone is connected to the WIFI and still, Ace 2 cannot be found under Bluetooth devices. Other devices, like my Charge 3 is connected, I have a Bluetooth speaker that is connected and even my car's Bluetooth is connected except the Ace 2. Someone from Fitbit told me this is a known issue and there's no fix. This is a waste of money. Most of the products are defective. Even my Charge 3's screen blacks out in less than 26months and I have to restart it multiple times a day just to make it work. And no one on your end helped because I was past the warranty period. You have horrible service and your devices are not working properly. $300 gone to waste!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sarahred102 I have lost hope, someone from Fitbit in our local area just said this is a known issue and that there's no fix yet. SMH. Such a waste of money.

Best Answer
0 Votes