Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 falls out of band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Fitbit Ace 3 for my active 8 year old less than a month ago. He recently came home with just an empty band on his wrist, without knowing where or when the pebble fell out. Fitbit support refused to replace the pebble, saying the warranty does not cover lost items. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Does anyone have any strategies to make sure the pebble stays in the band during active play, or is this a defect that can’t be corrected? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ClownFeste.

I’m sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit Ace 3. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get the issue resolved.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

For tips to wear Fitbit devices we recommend visiting this article.

You can check the Fitbit Warranty here.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Edson. I’m really wondering if, beyond the generic instructions for Fitbit devices anyone has come up with any strategies for making sure the Ace 3 stays in the band. Looking through other posts in the community, it’s clear that other people have had this problem with the Ace 3 as well.

I’ve heard that the Ace 3 is compatible with Inspire 2 bands. Would an Inspire 2 band hold the pebble in better, so it doesn’t fall out when someone is playing at a playground? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @ClownFeste.

The Fitbit Ace 3 is compatible with Inspire 2 classic accessory bandsYou can print this guide to find the right size for your son, and size up if he's in between sizes. The Ace 3 shouldn't fall out with the Inspire 2 band.

Hope another user stops by to share their experience with the band of the Fitbit Ace 3.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes