Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 - faulty or just rubbish?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m sorry for the terrible subject and it may sound harsh. But this Fitbit ace 3 I bought my son never stays working. It syncs when it syncs but it will stop syncing and never allow itself to sync again. I contacted support about it and they told me to perform a full reset of the watch which lost all the steps of course and it worked. It’s happened a handful of times and I’ve forgotten what worked last time. I’ve tried and tried and tried and sometimes it’s like fifth times a charm but right now on my iPhone 13 or an android moto g8 it just will not add the device. It’s really bad - I’ve had fitbits ever since they first came to market with annoyances along the way but frankly this one is either faulty or it is just plain not fit for purpose. It’s not syncing at all so the time isn’t even right and a full reset losing the step history each time is not a solution it’s a workaround but a workaround should be the exception not the norm. I see others posting the exact same thing so did anybody get a replacement or are they just that bad?

---

Clear user data then, again, that worked and it pairs. But for how long? This thing has to be faulty it can’t be a case of doing this each time. My son’s been using this for a little over 3 months and this has happened like 3 times, but he’s barely been using it for that reason. Bought new in November 2023

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0