Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 home button works intermittently

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my son got an Ace 3 10 days ago & the home button only works intermittently - it appears to be blocked by the wristband. Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MoLow.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts. You can find more information about the Ace 3 in this manual

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No they didn’t help me. They didn’t offer any solutions & told me to post here. Very disappointed with the service provided. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @MoLow.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback, our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. If you still need help with the tracker, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer