Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 is not recording sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 6 months of enduring the same issue with the sleep not being recorded, I think I may just have to pack this watch! Has anybody manage to permanently resolve the issue?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Tmz077.

Thank you for informing us about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ace 3.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Tracker by following these instructions.

In addition, you can set up your Tracker as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1654470914966.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Family Account
  3. Tap Child account
  4. Switch to Kid view
  5. Tap your child profile picture
  6. Tap Set Up a Device.
  7. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all that and the sleep monitoring still doesn't work properly it either does not record her sleep or stops after 4 hours of sleep. We tried it last night by placing two difference watches one on each hand and the Fitbit ace 3 did not record her sleep yet again as oppose to the other brand.

To be honest I am more than happy to just return it to you guys because trying to get this watch to actually do what it is meant to is becoming tedious. This simply shouldn't happen! Also I am still waiting for an answer as to why the products states that it records exercises when it doesn't, can somebody please explain to me why this product was released without this option? Shouldn't you have called it back if it wasn't ready to be released?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @Tmz077.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

There is no option to track activities with the Fitbit Ace 3. The in-app manual was reported to the proper team to make the proper changes. If necessary, you can manually log activities in the Fitbit app.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to add SmartTrack to Fitbit Ace series as explained in this feature suggestion.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes