Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 strap broken whilst wearing and lost watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi , has anyone had an issue with the strap for the Ace 3 ? My son only had his for 13 days and yesterday we realise his watch had come off his wrist whilst at a farm park . We retraced our steps right away but didn’t find the watch (followed all the Fitbit instructions for lost watches )
I’m reluctant to buy him another one if it’s a problem with that strap, I’m worried it will happen again ! It’s a lot of money to spend on a kids watch so not sure if I should replace if it’s 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nicwed2010.

I’m sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit Ace 3. Thank you for the time you spent trying to locate it.

To locate lost Fitbit devices we recommend following these instructions

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I would like to mention that Fitbit Ace 3 is compatible with Inspire 2 classic accessory bands

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, the square piece to the watch where it latches on fell off my daughters while at an amusement park. She as well just got it, in that same week. Thankfully she noticed it fell off but, I was upset because if it happens again and she doesn’t realize it there goes an expensive kids watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes